As we adjust to working in these times, we want you to know that we are taking precautions when in the workplace. Specifically, employees must:
- Make proper use of their personal protection equipment (e.g., face coverings);
- Enter the office only through designated entry points;
- Maintain CDC-recommended physical distancing guidelines;
- Complete mandatory daily Coronavirus symptom screening forms; and
- Make use of cleaning supplies available to all employees.
Based on all of the precautions we have taken thus far, as well as the continued expectation that everyone will abide by hygienic best practices and CDC guidelines, we are confident that things in the workplace will adapt to a new normal smoothly and effectively.
We will continue to monitor and update our policies and procedures as additional information and guidelines are released from government authorities.